California Judo Inc. State Championship
Individual competition is open to any male or female born before Dec. 31, 2008, with the following restrictions:
- ALL CONTESTANTS must be a resident of California
- ALL CONTESTANTS must be a current member of at least one of the following organizations and have current insurance coverage with that organization on the day of competition: United States Judo Federation, United States Judo Association or USA Judo.
- Copy of passport or government issued birth certificate required. Membership card of USJF, USJA or USA Judo.
- NO AGE WAIVERS will be CONSIDERED or ACCEPTED. Except for Juvenile B wishing to compete in IJF Junior (See Consent of Weight / Age Consent Form).
- If the contestant holds a recognized rank of Shodan (1st degree Black Belt) or higher, from USJF, USJA or USA Judo or Recognized National Federation, you must have copy of rank certificate or copy of current USA JUDO membership card having the rank verification symbol “V” printed following the rank required.
- If the contestant’s rank is lower than Shodan, the Certificate Regarding Non-Black Belt contestants must be completed and signed by a coach who holds a recognized Black Belt rank (Copy of Coach’s Black Belt rank) is required.
- Master Division: 30 yrs and Older
KATA COMPETITION (Eligibility Requirements):
- Any combination of male, female, or mixed pairs who meet the requirements specified under the individual competition eligibility requirements.
- Kata teams may have United States and International team members.